The house is Timber Frame and outside finish with bricks. It’s a 2 floor, 3 bedroom house plus attic. The construction elements are as follow:
- Structure by timber (Austrian Pine Wood) dry eco wood suitable for buildings. Wood is the main material we used for the construction of the current house.
- Insulation with glass wool by ISOVER.
- We seal the masonry, the floors and the roof by OSB3 eco plate (best quality and suitable for buildings).
- Gypsum Board in the internal area of the house (fireproof and water resistant in the area of w/c and bathrooms).
- Outside wall Finishing – The customers decide to used (Australian Bricks) bricks for the finishing.
- Flooring (Tiles and Parque) A quality.
- Kitchen, wardrobe, internal doors (Cyprus Wood Industries).
- Doors and Windows (Aluminium or uPVC)
- We used ecological paints for the painting.