The current House located in Ayia Napa and its built by blocks and concrete. In the outer face of the external walls the finish is EPS by Baumit.
Wellbeing and a healthy interior climate; these are the qualities that make a house a home. The most important way to create a pleasant environment is to choose the right thermal insulation. This will help to create a comfortable, ambient room temperature whatever the
time of day or season.
- Durability and aesthetics
- Minimise energy costs
- Gain internal space or save on ground costs
- Protect the environment
- No more mildew
Heating accounts for 75% of the average households energy bills. So, it makes sense to insulate your home and save on heating costs. External wall insulation offers by far the simplest and most reliable solution for improved insulation performance. By wrapping the building in an insulating blanket, heat loss is dramatically reduced and the living environment is significantly improved. This proven thermal upgrade solution has been tried and tested over many decades on buildings around the world. It is ideal for old and new buildings, individual houses, apartments and non-residential buildings. Baumit has an EWI system to suit every type of building, substrate and building regulation.
- To create a comfortable indoor climate throughout the year
- Permanently reduce heating costs
- Protect external walls from cracks and weathering
- Prevent development of cold bridges
- Protection from mildew build up
- Be kind to the environment by reducing CO2 emissions
- Increased value of your home
- Freedom of design and creativity
- Help reduce costs if building a new home
The ecological way to insulate
Baumit StarSystem Nature external wall insulation system is the ecological alternative for everyone who wishes to build in a natural way. The heart of this system is the sustainable material of wood that constantly grows to renew itself. This protects valuable natural resources and helps to permanently store CO2 within the insulation, whilst also helping to reduce CO2 emissions. The excellent thermal values, vapour permeability, noise reduction capabilities and ecological reasons make this environmentally friendly insulation very attractive.